Royal Yard Service – Fit For A King
Does your yard or property NEED a makeover?
There are usually three types of landscapes:
- Overgrown and unmanageable greenery and shrubbery that just looks plain awful
- Dry sparse land that just looks plain awful
If you’ve got #1 or #2, then no need to fret because here at Royal Yard Service we can give you #3.
- Beautifully manicured and cared for pieces of land fit for a King
We understand the dilemma you may be in.
Perhaps your yard or landscape is just overgrown. The trees may be growing wild, the grass may be too difficult to mow and maintain, and the plants you picked out may be dying.
Or maybe you are in the opposite group. You know, the ones that just don’t know WHAT to do.
Day after day, you look out at that ugly piece of land in front of your office or home and just grow more and more depressed. Maybe you were once like Dr. Y.
We say “once” because…
“Ferdinand and his crew did an outstanding job at my office and home. They turned an ugly stretch of dirt in front of my office into a colorful flowerbed that I get to see everyday. Thank you Ferdinand.” – Dr. Y.
That’s what we do.
In fact, that’s our motto: We Manage All Of Your Landscape Needs.
And when we say ALL, we mean ALL.
Regardless of whether you a have small home that just needs a little work done, or if you own a mall and need someone to care for the landscape, we can take care of all your needs.
Many have come to trust us as their Landscape Designer and Lawn Care Service in Pensacola. We serve Gulf Breeze, Pace/Milton and Cantonment.
Here are just some of the ways we can serve you:
- Personalized Consultation – We work one-on-one with you on your landscape consultation. We will match you up with one of our professional landscape designers to ensure that you get exactly what you want.
- State Of The Art Landscape Design – While many others may discuss your options, give you ideas and show you some photos of their work, what we’ll do is take it a step further. We produce computer generated color site drawings so you see EXACLTY what you are getting.
- Commercial Design – Small business, big business, VERY big business, it doesn’t matter, we can take care of all YOUR business landscape needs. You can see samples of the work we have done for commercial properties and ensure that you will be satisfied with not only our work, but also the top customer service and professionalism that comes with it.
- Residential Design – Small yard, big yard, VERY big yard…is this sounding familiar at all? Yes, whether you have a small yard that needs some upkeep or have a larger yard that you want some help with in landscape design, we can take care of your needs.
- Special Patio Needs – Do you have a patio with brick pavers? Constantly frustrated with trying to upkeep your yard? Stop driving yourself crazy and let us take care of it for you. Regardless of your type of patio, we can trim, hedge and manicure it to your liking.
- Night Lighting – Not only is lighting important for aesthetic reasons, they also serve security purposes as well. If you would like to accent your yard during the evening and night hours, as well as provide yourself extra security and safety through night lighting, then let us take care of it for you as well.
Why should you choose us? Here are three reasons…
- We can handle ANY landscape and lawn care need you have
- We have been in business for over a decade
- We have a long standing track record of success
While we are the preferred Landscaper and Lawn Care Service in Pensacola, we don’t want you to just take our word for it. Here’s what some of our many satisfied clients have said:
“All I can say is WOW!!! What a transformation by Royal Yard Service! Definite kudos to Chris & Tim on their beautiful and efficient work. My .5 acre of yard (front & back) was so in need of landscaping. These men worked very diligently until it reflected exactly what I wanted. Their customer service and manners were impeccable. In addition to the regular landscaping, they trimmed many large trees, Palm trees and completely re-did the bedding around my Palms . Now, my Palms' look like they have a little oasis around each of them. Amazing work fellas! Thank you so much very great customer service! I highly recommend Royal Yard Service to anyone in need of any yard job, as NO job is too big for Royal!” – Brenda T.
“Responsive, customer focused, thorough and professional. Exceptional job in repairing and servicing my irrigation system. Estimate was accurate and the rates are more than fair. Will definitely use Royal Yard Service again and would not hesitate to recommend them.” – Tony B.
“I have been a regular customer with Royal Yard Service for the last three years. I especially rely on them when I am out of town and during the summer when the grass and foliage gets out of control. Ferdinand, the owner is friendly, professional, and his prices are extremely reasonable and his crew is punctual.. He is willing to work within my budget to help with everything I need to maintain the yard. I could not be happier with my landscaping and have received compliments on how nice my yard looks from the neighbors.” – Lisa P.
Just in case you missed it or skimmed over what they said, here’s a nice wrap up:
- Diligent, well mannered and impeccable work
- Highly recommended
- Responsive, customer focused, thorough and professional
- Long term customers
- Extremely reasonable prices
- Work being positively noticed by neighbors
As you can see, we do great work. Sorry, we don’t mean to brag but we are confident in the work that we do, and ALWAYS focus on your satisfaction.
We don’t consider a job done until you are completely happy.
We’d like to help you get your lawn or landscape looking its absolute best.
If you need a landscaper, lawn care service or landscape designer in the Pensacola area that can get you the yard you have been looking for, then please call us today at 850-324-3855.
If your yard has got you down, then let us take care of it for you.
Call us today at 850-324-3855 we look forward to hearing from you.